Lucan Hart Linocut Print A4
✦ Linocut print on handmade paper
✦ DIN A4 (21 × 30 cm)
✦ Limited edition of 30
✦ numbered, signed and embossed
- Paper: DIN A4 (21 × 30 cm)
- Motive: approx. 19 × 28 cm
- 150 gsm handmade paper
- 100% cotton with a natural deckle edge
- Texture and shape may vary through the scooping process and is unique to each sheet of paper
- printed with a printing press in my small studio in Austria
- Oil based black ink
- slight deviations in intensity and colors on the screen are possible
With a body and antlers that can be up to 9 cm long, the stag beetle is one of the largest and most conspicuous beetles in all of Europe.
However, its life as a beetle is short: the larvae need up to eight years to develop before they pupate. The life expectancy of an adult beetle is then only three to eight weeks until mating has taken place and the female has laid eggs.
Due to the decline in their habitat, the oak forests, their population is unfortunately decreasing. It is now protected throughout Europe and classified as critically endangered. So you can count yourself very lucky if you should meet him.
Each print is handmade and numbered, signed and embossed on the front.
The picture frame is not included!
Bin begeistert von der Verarbeitung und von dem Motiv. Sehr detailhaft umgesetzt. Kann ich nur empfehlen.