Terms of service
For the business relationship between Great Pan Studio, owner: Christine Schober, Lehenau 16/2, 5325 Plainfeld (hereinafter "seller") and the customer (hereinafter "customer"), the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order.
You can reach me for questions, complaints and complaints by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer in the legal sense. This is a mere request to the customer to place an order.
- shopping cart: The customer can select products from my range without obligation and collect them in the shopping cart using the "Add to shopping cart" button. Within the shopping cart, the product selection can be changed and e.g. deleted. The customer can then use the "Check out" button to complete the ordering process.
- The customer submits a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart by clicking the "Order now with obligation to pay" button. An order is only possible if all mandatory fields marked with * in the order form are filled out. If information is missing, the customer receives an error message. Before the order is finally sent, the customer is given the opportunity to correct his order. The customer receives supporting detailed information directly in the course of the ordering process.
- Assumption: The customer's order constitutes an offer. A contract is only concluded after acceptance on my part.
- acknowledgment of receipt: When I have received the order, the customer will be informed of the receipt of his order via the e-mail address he has provided. This communication does not represent my acceptance of the customer's offer.
- Diploma: As soon as the ordering process is completed, the customer will be notified by email. This does not represent my acceptance of the customer's offer.
- Purchase contract: The purchase contract is only concluded if I accept the order within 3 working days and have confirmed it with an express order confirmation and/or by sending the invoice.
- Receipt of the order: The customer will be informed immediately of the day of receipt of the order in the confirmation of receipt.
- Binding of the customer to his offer: The customer is bound to his order for two days from receipt of this order. The statutory right of withdrawal (right of withdrawal) remains unaffected.
- Contract storage: The purchase contract is saved by me and is available for registered customers under https://greatpanstudio.com/account/login available under "Orders". For non-registered customers, the order can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org be requested.
- Contract language: The contract language is German.
- All prices are total prices. They are inclusive of all taxes, including statutory sales tax and duties.
- In addition to the stated prices, I charge shipping costs for the delivery. You can find the shipping costs on my shipping cost overview https://greatpanstudio.com/policies/shipping-policy and will be clearly communicated during the ordering process.
- Payment Methods: You can find my currently accepted payment methods in my footer at the bottom https://greatpanstudio.com.
Due date/advance payment: If no other payment method has been agreed, the customer undertakes to pay the purchase price in full upon conclusion of the contract. The goods will only be delivered after the amount has been credited to my bank account.
retention of title: The merchandise remains my property until full payment has been made.
- Delivery Restriction: The online shop is currently geared towards Austria and Germany. I only ship to shipping addresses in these states.
Delivery period: Unless otherwise agreed, I deliver within 1-10 days after my confirmation of the concluded contract. When paying in advance, the delivery period begins when the amount is credited to my bank account. Any deviating delivery times are indicated on the respective product page. More under https://greatpanstudio.com/policies/shipping-policy
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL/RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The term "right of withdrawal" used in Austria corresponds to the term "right of withdrawal" used in Germany and in the Consumer Rights Directive. I therefore use the equivalent pair of terms "right of withdrawal (right of withdrawal)". In the cancellation policy, only the term "right of cancellation" is used. This is equivalent to the Austrian term “right of withdrawal.
There is no right of withdrawal (right of withdrawal) for goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs. More info at https://greatpanstudio.com/policies/refund-policy
The provisions on the statutory warranty apply. The warranty period for the delivery of movable items is two years from acceptance of the goods.
Complaints based on statutory warranty claims or other complaints can be asserted using the contact details given in the imprint.
Guarantee: I do not grant any guarantees of my own that go beyond the statutory warranty.
- The place of jurisdiction and fulfillment is the registered office of the seller.
- Contract language is German.
- Consumers have the option of contacting the EU's online dispute resolution platform: ec.europa.eu/odr.
- I am not willing and not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.